Monday 7 April 2014

Two papers have been cited! ^_^

Alhamdulillah, praise to Allah, I just tried to check google scholar with my name as a keyword. So surprise, two of my papers have been cited! The first paper is a paper from my master thesis published in a proceeding of IEEE conference in 2011. The paper citing my paper was published in the Proceedings of the ACM Conference on Bioinformatics, Computational Biology and Biomedical Informatics 2013. The conference is one of top international conferences in Bioinfomatics, with acceptance rate less than 25%. The authors come from universities in Australia and USA, so surprise!

The second paper is my first paper of PhD works published in an international journal in Computational Biology. This paper was published in October 2013, indexed by PubMed. PubMed is a free search engine accessing primarily the MEDLINE database of references and abstracts on life sciences and biomedical topics. PubMed is maintained by The United States National Library of Medicine (NLM) at the National Institutes of Health (NIH). I also presented the paper in the InCoB 2013 (12th International conference in Bionformatics), held in Shanghai, China. The paper citing the second paper was published in bioRxiv, a free online archive and distribution service for unpublished preprints in the life sciences. The authors come from Center for Bioinformatics and Computational Biology, University of Maryland. Again, so surprise, published less than 6 months and has been cited! Boosting up my spirit to finish my PhD program!

Hopefully, get a good news for my second journal paper, aamiin ya Robbal alamin. All of my works are dedicated to get ridho Allah, ganbarimashou! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment